A comprehensive system with various modules that work independently as well providing an opportunity for customers to choose their requirements. Integrated with mobile apps covering the restaurant process makes the solution an end to end offering. Businesses can choose any of the modules below based on their operations. The solution is supported by an accounting software. While each of the solutions can operate standalone, the ability to plug in another module based on the business makes scaling up, expanding easy as the related modules just need to be added.
- OpusMenu : A restaurant solution combining a Point of Sale, Home Delivery and catering requirements. The costing mechanism at recipe level, helps in pricing and provides scope to optimize. Offers can be configured for an item or bill. Purchase and inventory can be tracked at various levels providing a comprehensive solution for anyone in the food business.
- OpusBar : Helps track sales, inventory, consumption at the bar
- OpusStay : A solution to manage rooms, housekeeping, inventory, purchase, requests (orders), complaints.
- OpusBanquets : Helps track usage, sales and purchase at banquets.
- OpusSPA : An easy solution to track appointments, sales, inventory and usage to run a SPA
- OpusGym : A solution to run a gym; appointments, equipment and inventory
- OpusStores : Integrated with a POS, an easy solution to manage stores/outlet run by the restaurant
- eMenu : Any one from outside will be able to order for the restaurant menu, either for home delivery or takeaway. Menus readily available at the restaurant will be displayed with the profile image of the menu, pricing, delivery time and suggestion for add ons. Time until which the menu will be available for delivery will be displayed.
- eGuest : The guest coming into the restaurant can use the mobile app to order from the restaurant. The guest will make their own choice with the list of menus available.
- eWaiter : This mobile app will be used by the waiters inside the restaurant to take order from multiple tables
- eChef : the order given by emenu, eGuest, eWaiter will directly go to the Chef mobile app, where the chef will prepare and pack the order which will be notified to respective apps for delivery
- eDisplay : An app will be provided near the delivery section where the packed orders from the chef will be displayed with Delivery No with audio facility
- eDelivery : This app will be used by the delivery boys in the restaurant who will ensure delivery for customer ordered through emenu from their home. This is integrated with google app with route and OTP for delivery
- eRooms : This app will be given to guest staying in the rooms. They can order from restaurants and pay along with room settlement. similarly order from bar, send complaints, ask for toiletries, etc.